Committed to the Protection of Your Privacy
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
1. MSPG Law Group’s website collects certain information about visitors, even when they are not logged in. MSPG Law Group may record your IP address, the URLs of the websites and pages you visit (before, during and after your visit to MSPG Law Group’s website), the times and dates of such visits, information about the computer hardware and software you use and other information that may be available. Also, MSPG Law Group may place “cookies” on your computer to recognize you on return visits to enable MSPG Law Group to enhance your browsing experience, as well as to collect additional information about you. You may adjust your browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer, but doing so may result in reduced functionality and a less personalized browsing experience.
2. MSPG Law Group may ask you to provide certain additional information about yourself, including your name, contact information, the organization you come from and certain other information that MSPG Law Group may use to identify you. If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be permitted to access certain website features, content or services.
USE OF INFORMATION
1. MSPG Law Group uses the information that it collects about you to improve your browsing experience by personalizing MSPG Law Group’s websites to your interest, and also to help MSPG Law Group select content and services that you may find interesting and useful. Information about the content you visit and services you use may be used alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users to help MSPG Law Group tailor our website and its other products and services to better suit the needs and interests of you and other users.
2. Information that you provide may also be used as part of MSPG Law Group’s effort to keep you informed about events and selected products and services that may be of interest to you. In some cases, MSPG Law Group may contact you with information from carefully selected third parties, but MSPG Law Group will not provide information to third parties for such purposes. In other cases, your information might be shared with a third party pursuant to a process that
contemplates such sharing but which you knowingly initiate.
3. MSPG Law Group reserves the right to disclose any information that it obtains through this website to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities if required by law or any governmental agency.
use shall apply to supplement this Agreement and in the context of any conflicting terms, this Agreement shall govern with respect to MSPG Law Group’s websites, content, and services, except those services which are expressly covered, and then only to the extent so expressly covered by alternative terms.
INFORMATION SENT BY WAY OF THE WEBSITE IS NOT SECURE
Any information sent to MSPG Law Group by Internet e-mail or through the website may not be secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Any information you send MSPG Law Group over the Internet, either through MSPG Law Group’s website or via email is done at your own risk.
COMMUNICATION TO/FROM THIS SITE DOES NOT CREATE ATTORNEY -CLIENT RELATIONSHIP
Transmission of information or communication to/from this website does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and MSPG Law Group, nor is it intended to do so.